• Working closely with an external accounting firm to produce financials
• Management of cash accounts
• Working with payroll service provider
• Preparation of client invoices
• Production and review of receivables and payables aging reports
• Tax filings with regulatory authorities
• Coordination of premises for three office locations
• Payment of invoices
• Coordination with insurance benefit providers
• Preparation of monthly executive committee report for senior partners.
You should have 3-6 years of accounting experience.
You should also have an undergraduate degree in Accounting.
You should also have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
CPA credentials and previous experience working with a law firm would be beneficial.
Strong communication skills and the proven ability to perform as a team member in a highly collaborative environment are required.
A successful candidate will also possess a keen attention to detail, a high level of personal initiative, the ability to multi-task, creativity, and resourcefulness.
Previous law firm or professional services experience preferred.