|Title||Blue Sky Investment Management Paralegal $100k|
|Location||New York, NY|
• Report to the Legal Assistant Manager. Interact daily with attorneys, legal assistants, administrative staff, clients, vendors, peers and other members of Firm management.
• Be familiar with EDGAR filings made on behalf of our Capital Markets Group.
• Assist clients with name searches, formations, qualifications, amendments, and cancellations of various entities with an emphasis on Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies.
• Apply for EDGAR codes on behalf of the funds and our clients. Apply for Employer Identification Numbers and file various IRS forms on behalf of our clients.
• Monitor NYS Legislation to keep aware of the latest changes to statutes and/or bills that would affect our practice or our clients.
• Monitor Rule 506 legal research conducted by the legal assistants on a monthly basis for all states. Be responsible for the timely filing of all Forms D and blue sky filings for our clients
SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
Ability to effectively interact and communicate, both verbally and in writing, with legal and administrative staff. Possess effective decision making and problem solving skills. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Resourceful, detail oriented and proactive to the needs of the position. Work effectively in a customer service oriented and deadline sensitive work environment. Possess a high level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times. Demonstrate willingness and ability to train other legal assistants.