Our client, A successful and dynamic boutique law firm is looking to hire a Chief Administrative Officer.
The firm is looking for someone that will act as a leader, who is not only pro-active and anticipates the needs of the organization but
who also is willing and able to do the basic tasks needed to assure things run smoothly day-to-day.
• Contributing to, and in some instances, leading the firm’s strategic and tactical planning and
organizational development, technology implementation, and other management functions
• Preparing financial budgets and forecasts
• Overseeing office facilities, leases, space utilization, and office improvements
• Managing and leading senior staff including the directors of business development, talent and recruiting,
potential candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, preferably in
Business Administration or a related field, and a minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible business
experience, at least five of which must have been in a leadership role.
Skills to have:
• A commitment to professional excellence
• Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills required to interact with firm
management, attorneys, clients, staff, and outside vendors, as well as the ability to foster
relationships among those various groups as appropriate
• Sound judgment and discretion
• A results oriented attitude with the ability to effectively prioritize and balance competing demands
• Knowledge of financial analysis and budgeting
• The ability to successfully motivate and develop teams and build/maintain office morale across the firm
• A willingness to learn and follow developments in the legal profession, and more broadly, professional
• A commitment to keep the firm at the forefront of innovation and profitability