|Categories||Professional Support Staff|
|Location||New York, NY|
Description: Reports directly to C.M.O, ensures that all department outputs meet the standard of a top tier international law firm. Supervises implementation and execution of certain marketing initiatives established by CMO including:
• Drafting, editing, coordination and quality review of newsletters including review of client memos prior to release
• Work with the CMO to develop and execute department project plans
• Enhance the firm’s CLE program.
• Introduce new approaches for progress and success (e.g webinars)
• Manage website (keep all information up to date.)
• Oversee design and production of materials (brochures, newsletters, and other communication pieces) and manage the consistent use and application of the firm’s brand.
• Develop content and messages including facts, important highlights, client testimonials, points of connection, excellence and differentiation for website and marketing materials.
• Drafting and editing submissions for directories, surveys, and listings
• Writing and editing firm/practice brochures
• Outline content and coordinate with partners for journal ads and other departments to meet deadlines
• Oversight and execution of firm events (Alumni programs and networking events and associated materials and invitations.)