The Content Marketing Specialist works flexibly with attorneys and a wide range of marketing staff to create and edit client-facing and internal communications across print, digital, and social media platforms to support the firm’s practice development, recruiting, community outreach, and probono initiatives.
The Specialist provides support in the research, writing, planning, and execution of content marketing campaigns and ensures that client service and satisfaction are attained in all areas of the position.
1. Create compelling and consumable written and visual content for the purposes of digitally marketing a portfolio of clients across practices and industries.
drafting and editing selected firm-related marketing materials, including: brochures, attorney bios, web copy, practice group descriptions and content marketing plans.
Maintain and regularly update marketing collateral, as needed.
2. Work closely with attorney representatives on behalf of the firm’s probono, diversity and community outreach initiatives to ensure their marketing needs are supported.
drafting, editing and updating probono-related awards, web copy, and law firm surveys, as well as drafting and posting any notable updates in these areas including honors and awards as news items on MoFo’s internal communication portal and externally on MoFo.com.
3.Develop a strategic plan to broaden the firm’s video content marketing program, including auditing the firm’s current video repository and making insightful recommendations new ways to create, shoot, and market video digitally in support of the firm’s overarching practice and content-related marketing goals.
4. Work closely with members of the content marketing team to generate and track leads tied to practice, firm and culture-related integrated communications campaigns and initiatives.
5. Assist with practice-related content marketing and social media efforts, such as blogs, Twitter feeds, and individual and company LinkedIn profiles, including fielding inbound requests to audit attorneys’ profiles on LinkedIn and incorporating LinkedIn profile best practices, as well as curating and sharing content on the firm’s LinkedIn Elevate channels.
6. Provide ad-hoc support at firm wide events, including content development and onsite assistance, as needed.
7. Manage project schedules and approval processes for collateral and electronic communication in collaboration with project managers, design team, practice group managers, and other stakeholders.
8. Support efforts to identify opportunities to reuse, repackage, and optimize content to maximize return on firm’s content investment.
9. On an as-needed basis, provide writing and editorial support in the development of awards submissions and responses to surveys and directories, such as Chambers, Legal500, and other outlets.
10. As needed, assist with practice, industry, and office-related sponsorships, events, and memberships to facilitate business development, including the identification and measurement of the return on these investments.
1.Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, such as Marketing, Journalism, English, or Communications.
2.At least three to five years of relevant content marketing or writing experience.
3.Experience working with inbound marketing tactics, such as blogging, public relations, SEO, social media, link building, and email marketing campaigns.