• Interact in person and over the phone with top executives in multiple time zones throughout the world.
• Manage extensive international travel arrangements, conference attendance and client meetings.
• Constant scheduling management.
• Constant email management.
• Handle administrative confidential/sensitive firm and/or client information.
• Document preparation, editing; file maintenance, and client billing.
• Cover desks and responsibilities of other secretaries during secretarial absences.
• These duties may be ongoing or adhoc in nature.
• Other duties as assigned to fully meet the requirements of the position.
Experience & Qualifications
• A minimum of 10 years executive-level secretarial experience in addition to a minimum of 10 years general secretarial experience and proficiency in secretarial and administrative tasks including, but not limited to, telephone contact with business executives, travel arrangements, calendar maintenance, time entry, expenses and document preparation.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work in a high volume, high energy environment.
• Proven problem resolution abilities appropriately combining logic, flexibility, creativity, follow-through, and client services skills.
• Proficiency in MS Word , Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Must exhibit strong typing skills and have the ability to learn and quickly become proficient in new computer software programs.
• Availability for overtime, both evenings and weekends, is required.
• Availability to adjust core schedule when attorney travels to different US time zones and internationally.
• Excellent written and oral communication with strong organizational skills.
• Detail oriented, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, have the ability to prioritize incoming/outgoing tasks.
• Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment.