A top company is looking for an organized, detail oriented, eager to learn, Executive Assistant/Office Manager. This individual will report to the COO and will work closely with both partners of the office.
Full time but there may be some flexibility with hours; working remotely a few days a week OK.
Salary $50K (may go a bit higher depending on person)
• Provide investors monthly portfolio statements
• Update multiple databases on an ongoing basis that include: Borrower, investor, escrow attorney contact information.
• Work closely with investors providing wiring instructions, answering questions, mailing payoff letters, etc.
• Update and maintain Accrued Prime Rate Interest database
• Maintain Fix & Flip Property database
• Review borrower statements once a month
• Run credit reports when asked
• Mail and ship documents when needed
• Pay invoices when needed/asked
• Assist with tax documents when needed
• Help recruit new employees and post jobs
• Set up and assist new employees (phones, supplies, work with IT company, etc).
• Send out Press Releases when needed
• Answer telephone and take messages
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or 2 plus years of experience
• Must have a high degree of initiative, be a motivated self-starter, have a flexible attitude and be able to adapt to a changing environment.
• High degree of integrity, energetic, and have an upbeat attitude
• Strong work effort, detail-oriented, and self-starter
• Must be polished and have the ability to interact with all levels of management in a professional manner and handle confidential matters.
• Possess strong organizational, communication, writing and multi-tasking skills
Need to be able to use the following software: Word, Excel, Outlook
Mac based computers
*Fluent English is a must.