A global manager of alternative investment products is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the investment team.
1. Perform clerical duties, including producing documents such as memoranda, letters, and reports using Word. Compose correspondence and oversee finalization and distribution thereof.
2. Prepare monthly presentations containing graphs and charts using PowerPoint and Excel and other reporting as required. Prepare detailed discussion materials regarding potential business containing complex
text, tables, graphs, and charts, and incorporate such discussion materials into a high quality presentation package, involving creativity and artistic layout using PowerPoint and Excel, photocopying
(including color copies) and binding.
3. Answer all phone calls for the team, screen and direct calls in a professional and pleasant manner appropriate to dealing with both an internal team and clients/investors.
4. Manage calendars; organize meetings, lunches and dinners; book meeting rooms, catering and other facilities, as required. Manage detailed schedules and travel logistics, including large volume of last-
minute changes. Manage daily schedule. Primary duties in this area are for the Managing Partner of the group, but also include back up support for the CFO, General Counsel and Operations Director.
5. Organize travel arrangements involving flights, hotel reservations, Visa requirements and local transportation.
6. Process and reconcile all expenses for TB&D.
7. Submit LOB-related invoices (including legal invoices) to expense management system.
8. Keep track of and order supplies for department as needed.
9. Handle confidential communications with all due sensitivity and discretion.
10. Read and route incoming mail; prioritizing such mail in order of urgency.
11. Screen telephone calls; listen to voicemail and follow up accordingly.
12. Create and maintain files for correspondence and deal-related material.
13. Maintain an up-to-date client contact list on the company database (Pivotal).
14. Greet visitors, accompany them to appropriate meeting room and notify internal staff of such visitors’ arrivals.
15. Handle ad-hoc work as requested.