This position is accountable for ensuring continuity of computer services for computer users throughout the organization through planning, technical leadership, and project coordination.
•Assist in supervising a small IT team to ensure that requests for assistance to the HelpDesk are addressed as well as assisting users remotely.
• Work with IT Manager in managing and maintaining a stable and secure IT infrastructure.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and effectively communicate their status to IT Manager.
• Provide day-to-day support for users of all levels being hands-on in numerous areas of IT.
• Act as level-three support with desktop/software issues when Senior Support and Desktop Support need assistance.
• Assist with office moves, set up new hires, set up conference rooms. • Support HP printers – minor repairs. Handle trouble calls with repair vendor. • Assist in managing and administering Citrix Virtual Desktop environment.
• Assist in supporting network servers and back-up administration. Manage Windows Server roles and services like AD, File Server, Print Server, DNS, DHCP.
• Test and evaluate network systems to eliminate problems and suggest improvements.
• Implement approved network changes in accordance with applicable procedures.
• Background in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications.
• Perform Application testing.
• Support moves, adds/changes for PC hardware, software, printers.
• 5+ years of Law Firm support and supervisory experience in professional services required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in technology related field preferred.
• Cisco Call Manager, Microsoft, VMware and Citrix Certifications a plus.
• Demonstrate experience and knowledge with LAN, WAN, VPN, VMWare ESX and ESXi for virtual machines interaction only, Linux, Windows Server, Citrix XenApp, Exchange, SCCM, iSCSI SAN, Active Directory and Group Policy.
• PC imaging experience – Symantec Ghost/Sysprep
• Knowledge of Cisco routing and switching a plus
• Familiarity with Elite Enterprise and SQL Server a plus