|Title||Project Coordinator $65k|
|Categories||Professional Support Staff|
|Location||New York, NY|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manages attorneys calendar and appointments, which includes planning and scheduling conferences; coordinates teleconferences, depositions, and travel; records and monitors court appearance dates; assist with pleadings, and filing requirements.
• Ability to create and update template correspondences and litigation related documents.
• Originates and monitors a master spreadsheet of all client matters (which include deadlines, responsible attorneys, status, etc.)
• Classifies incoming client emails and appropriately updates the aforementioned spreadsheet and track incoming cases.
• Corresponds with appropriate attorneys, on an as needed basis about upcoming deadlines.
• Assists in the creation of folders (hard copy and electronically via Filesite) to organize the numerous client related documents and updates from the client.
• Coordinates all cases, budgets, and fees billed to date on a monthly or so basis to determine which cases are tracking appropriately.
• Maintains the annual update of the Litigation Manual and exhibits.
• Prepare electronic case filing in Federal and New Jersey State Courts
SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum of three (3) years of solid litigation experience
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and project management skills
• Detail-oriented; ability to multi-task and work within deadlines and type 65+ wpm.
• Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• College degree preferred
• Working knowledge of the firm’s document management programs, (FileSite and Aderant) are a plus.
• Familiar with legal procedures, protocols, and court system.
• Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative
• Flexibility to adapt to all situations and work a 40-hour workweek.