An elite international law firm in NYC is seeking a Sr CRM Supervisor.
Promotes firm expertise by developing interactive and engaging marketing e-communications using Vuture, InterAction CRM database and other technology solutions.
Enriches existing client relationships and attracts new contact relationships by disseminating a steady flow of information consisting of visually attractive, interactive and timely legal marketing material.
Anticipates and researches the evolving role of marketing technology to support the marketing function. Works with CMO/BD team to evaluate key relationship development opportunities.
Supervises Data Steward
• Manages the firm’s CRM (50,000 contacts) and enlists attorney engagement and participation so that client memoranda and other firm news reaches target audiences.
• Utilizes contact intelligence for business development opportunities such as pitch contacts (who knows who). Assigns industry clarifications to clients and alumni contacts.
• Researches and gathers intelligence on clients and contacts using LinkedIn and other third party databases to keep contact information current and build target lists of GC’s, Chief legal Officer and C-suite
prospects for inclusion in firms distributions.
• Tailors and redesigns e-communications for mobile devices and tablet technologies in order to reach a broader audience, as well as to provide existing clients and prospects with a wider range of access
points to the firm. Specifically, writes HTML code and builds templates for Client memos, FCPA (UK) Newsletter, New Partner Announcements, Alumni forms etc. to drive traffic to specific links and website
content. Works closely with Graphics Specialist on design elements.
• Manages the firm’s alumni database and online directory by gathering departure information and researches ongoing moves to maintain current information.
• Issues client event invitations and tracks responses.
• With CMO researches and assesses specific department technology needs, makes recommendations and implements internal initiatives in order to streamline functions and create efficiencies.
• Liaises with IT department regarding web servers, file transfer protocols and network security setups to ensure that marketing products are both delivered and rendered in a complete and prompt fashion.
• Develops and updates training materials and works with IT applications managers and Help Desk trainers on implementation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Database Administration or equivalent certifications.
• Experience in tactical database maintenance in support of marketing and business initiatives.
• Working knowledge of a (CRM) Client Relationship Management System or equivalent contact intelligence application preferred.