A premier law firm with market-leading practices, a global perspective and strong New York roots is seeking a full-time Senior Pricing Analyst to work closely with our finance team, clients, and attorneys in the preparation and analysis of client rates and deals. The Senior Pricing Analyst will be expected to interact professionally with attorneys, clients, and billing/eBilling teams. Reports to the Client Value Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Maintain all billing rate tiers and exception rates, including uploads; ensure that client and matter fee arrangements are implemented in Elite in accordance with agreed upon rates and Outside Counsel
Guidelines; be the all-around “rates guru”.
• Organize and communicate rate and deal information to the billing team.
• Analyze data on client, matter and portfolio performance; providing and communicating reports to internal and external stakeholders.
• Assist with financial modeling, forecasting and analysis related to clients and matters; includes data mining, cleansing, and reconciliation.
• Assist with design and implementation of economic models to project the financial impact of proposed client pricing arrangements and staffing models.
• Develop pricing and budget templates for different types of legal matters, including guidelines and frameworks to be applied.
• Participate in the development of dashboards and performance reporting, while ensuring data governance and integrity.
• Ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and Access).
• Strong analytical skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with senior management, clients, and partners.
• Ability to adapt to cyclical periods, peak work loads, new assignments and work independently to meet deadlines.
• Must have flexibility to work outside scheduled hours as required.
• Knowledge of Elite Enterprise 3.8 (or higher) and/or 3E, SQL, FileMaker.