An international law firm seeks a Job Title Staff Accountant
Position Summary The Staff Accountant will assist with the financial reporting for
the Accounting Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
Typical responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
• Prepare journal entries, analyze monthly results, prepare
balance sheet analysis and reconcile inter-company
accounts with head office for Beijing and Hong Kong
• Prepare bank reconciliations for the Beijing and Hong Kong
office bank accounts.
• Record office general disbursements (maintained in the
Firm’s client accounting system) to the respective Solomon
• Prepare schedules for the monthly Financial & Operating
results report (e.g., NPC analysis, inventory analysis, billing
• Assist in monthly translation of foreign general ledger into
• Special projects as assigned.
Qualifications/Position Requirements :
The candidate must possess strong analytical,
communication and interpersonal skills. Candidate must
also possess strong computer skills. Knowledge of
Solomon general ledger system and ProCube OLAP tool a
plus. Candidate must have knowledge of MS Excel and
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• 3-5 years’ experience in a public or private firm.