$70000 - $85000
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Confirm the receipt and amounts of incoming funds for trust & escrow accounts.
2. Disburse funds via check or wire from trust & escrow accounts.
3. Post receipts and disbursements for trust & escrow accounts on Elite.
4. Obtain appropriate partner signatures for checks and wires.
5. Assist in processing invoices and expense reports in ChromeRiver.
6. Assist in the depositing of general cash receipts.
3+ years of related experience within a law firm with heavy trust & escrow experience.
Strong communication skills required to interact effectively with clients and attorneys and support staff of all levels.
The ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment.
The ability to prioritize multiple assignments, take initiative, and work under pressure to complete assignments in an accurate, timely and professional manner.
Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Elite and/or Aderant.
Proficiency in ChromeRiver a plus.