Administrative Support Staff
New York, NY
$60000 - $65000
- Supports a fast-paced and complex network of Flexible Workspaces, visiting attorney offices, and reservable workspaces. Maintains a hospitality-focused mindset.
- Proactively builds relationships by engaging with local and visiting attorneys and staff in the Flexible Workspace Program in order to understand their individual preferences.
- Greets and orients visitors and employees to the New York office. Provides a comprehensive, user-friendly overview of available services, spaces, and amenities.
- Assists with important operational activities including: overseeing Flexible Workspace reservations, tracking visitors, and other projects as assigned.
- Maintains open lines of communication, actively anticipates the diverse needs of all guests and employees, and responds swiftly and professionally to queries, complaints, or requests for services.
- Liaise with internal teams, including but not limited to, Catering, Mailroom, Facilities, Records, Reception and Conference Center. Collaborate closely with local teams to identify emerging trends in guest services, share insights, and establish best practices aimed at enhancing overall service delivery.
- Accurately maintains and updates internal office directories, floor maps, signage, and operational documentation.
- Contributes to ad-hoc operational and administrative tasks as needed, showing a flexible approach and capability to adapt to diverse needs.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills; demonstrates the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with multiple local teams and colleagues
- Consistently exhibits high levels of professionalism, responsiveness, and a proactive, problem-solving approach to duties and tasks.
- Actively participates in the development and re-engineering of operational procedures such as departmental best practices and workstreams.
- Showcases excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills, coupled with a keen attention to detail.
- Passion for hospitality and service excellence. Problem-solver, self-starter, resourceful, with a Concierge mindset.
- Manages multiple priorities simultaneously and exercises good judgement while ensuring the consistent delivery of high-quality guest experiences.
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience, preferably in an administrative capacity, with a focus on customer service or hospitality. Prior experience in a professional services environment with fast-paced, high-turnover flexible workspace solutions is a plus.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Demonstrable proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite; excellent written and verbal communication skills.