New York, New York
$62900 - $80000
In this capacity, the Graphic Designer will:
* Complete graphic design, PowerPoint design, and video editing requests as needed to support marketing and business development efforts for the Firm;
* Adhere to firms brand identity standards in all deliverables;
* Work with the Lead Designer to expand the brand identity and design creative solutions to convey abstract concepts; and
* Operate camera(s) when required for occasional in-office video shoots (NYC).
* Ability to juggle multiple concurrent projects, obtain feedback from stakeholders, and quickly execute;
* Expertise in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of projects, inclusive of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro;
* Comprehensive experience in PowerPoint slide design utilizing an existing template and brand identity;
* Proven portfolio of designs utilizing an existing brand identity; and
* Proficiency in video editing and standard motion graphics.
* Bachelor's degree (required) with an emphasis in graphic design;
* At least 4 years of production design experience in an agency or corporate setting; and
* At least 2 years of video production / video editing experience in an agency or corporate setting.