|Title||Compensation Analyst 100K|
|Location||New York City|
One of the nation’s leading law firms is seeking a Compensation Analyst for the NY office.
The Compensation Analyst will have shared responsibility with the Sr. Compensation Analyst for monitoring and completing salary surveys, supporting the administration of the compensation processes for professional staff and attorneys including merit and bonus processes; benchmarking and maintenance of salary ranges and structures; budget modeling and expense tracking for attorneys and professional staff; design, support, and administration of compensation systems; compensation letters and other projects as appropriate; process documentation and training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
• Assumes additional responsibilities as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
• Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and work in high stress situations.
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency in spreadsheet software applications.
• High level of attention to detail – ensure the integrity/accuracy of data.
• Ability to protect and maintain confidential and sensitive information.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. CCP certification a plus.
• 2-10 years of related experience.
• Experience working with HRIS systems, preferably Workday.
• Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Advanced expertise with excel, including vlookups, creating charts and graphics, macros, modeling worksheets, pivot tables.
• Ability to work flexible hours and extended hours as needed.