We are seeking an Executive Assistant for an Asset Management Fund with great benefits including free breakfast, free lunch, gym, and a bonus.
As an Executive Assistant, you will directly support the Assistant Portfolio Manager(s) and research analysts on your team
Your primary duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support analysts and or portfolio managers through a variety of tasks, including but not limited to: scheduling meetings, booking travel & making itineraries, creating and submitting expense reports, arranging conference calls, editing watchlists for portfolios and companies your PM/analyst covers, ordering catering, keeping contacts up to date, obtaining and filing company information.
This individual will report directly to the Head of Executive Assistants. This team is comprised of 9 Executive Assistants.
ESSENTIAL TASKS include the following; other duties may be assigned.
• Answer phone calls with proper call screening, forwarding, and message taking.
• Schedule meetings and appointments
o Coordinate with all necessary parties and gather all requested materials
o Work with the receptionist to make sure the calendar appointment has all of the necessary details; such as attendee names, agenda, conference room, etc.
• Sort through emails and search for relevant events, meetings or calls that may be of interest
o Check for relevant conferences and present the information to the analysts/PMs; keep track of deadlines and ensure registration
• Act as a liaison with brokers, banks and investor relations representative
• Maintain contact lists
• Create or update documents and spreadsheets to help your analyst/PM streamline and organize his or her workload
• Produce and distribute correspondence
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Maintain a filing system
• Every quarter, keep track of the calendar for earnings calls. This may include providing press releases, transcripts, estimates and research reports to your analysts/PMs in a timely fashion. This is done using Factset and or Bloomberg
• Book travel arrangements: including flights, car services, hotels and itineraries
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Provide general support to visitors
• Aid other assistants when necessary and make sure there is adequate coverage at all times
Ad hoc projects:
• Listen to calls, take notes
• Financial Modeling
• For Conference- TBD
The third Assistant:
• This position serves as the backup for the CEO’s executive assistant and second assistant, phones only.
• 3 – 7 years administrative or executive assistant experience in a professional office setting.
• Preferred experience in the financial services industry
• Bachelor’s Degree
Knowledge and Skills/Abilities:
• Experience preparing expense reports and making travel arrangements
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
• Highly motivated, results-oriented self-starter with good work ethic.
• Attention to detail and outstanding listening and follow up skills.
• Team player who strives to creatively solve problems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Proficiency in MS Office