|Title||Litigation Paralegal – Personal Injury|
|Location||New York, NY|
Litigation Paralegal – Personal Injury
Seeking a bright, enthusiastic, highly motivated paralegal with at least three years’ experience to work at a top personal injury litigation firm.
Responsibilities include assisting attorneys with all aspects of litigation, including:
– Case management
– Document organization
– Preparing discovery shells, pleading shells
– Witness coordination
– Review and analysis of documents
– Legal research
– Requesting medical records and preparation for depositions,
– Court appearances and trials.
– Drafting pleadings, discovery responses and letters.
– Working independently within attorney directives.
– A minimum of 3 years of litigation experience
– Must be able to jump into an existing caseload and move cases forward;
– Have strong work ethic and be able to work well in a fast pace environment;
– Have great people skills as the position requires a great deal of client contact;
– Be able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
– Have exceptional communication and written skills;
– Have computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word and legal software.