Seeking a marketing coordinator for an excellent law firm recognized as a leader in advertising and marketing; media and entertainment; intellectual property; real estate; technology; tax exempt organizations and private client services.
The marketing coordinator will be a key member of the firm’s national Marketing and Business Development Department and will be responsible for various firm-wide marketing and business
development initiatives. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, possess excellent oral, written and proofing skills along with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Assist in the coordination of firm events, from planning to execution, which may include both hosted and off-site client events and sponsorships. (This will require overtime outside of regular
• Provide primary support for the events team, which includes but is not limited to the venue research, maintenance of internal event tracking lists, and coordination of sponsorship deliverables such as brand ads and event handouts.
• Support email marketing efforts through the firm’s CRM and email marketing platforms.
Responsibilities will include development and maintenance of firm marketing lists and the distribution of firm communications.
• Update and maintain website content as well as marketing-related Intranet content.
• Oversee firm wide attorney photography.
• Assist on discrete marketing related projects as they arise.
• Bachelor’s degree and two years of professional experience is required; events experience or experience working for a law firm or other professional services firm is preferred.
• Possess a very strong attention to detail and impeccable writing and interpersonal skills.
• Executive presence is required with the ability to build relationships among clients, lawyers and staff to achieve results. Requires a high level of collaboration with attorneys and staff and the
ability to exercise independent judgment.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to handle a variety of projects in a fast-paced and sometimes reactionary environment.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and using the Internet is a must. Working knowledge of email marketing and web technology would be beneficial.
• Ability to manage more strategic projects with the willingness to get into the details and/or help with administrative elements of marketing.
• Ability to be flexible and work overtime when needed.