A prestigious law firm is seeking a full time, experienced paralegal. This person will assist attorneys in all stages of corporate and finance transactions, and with the preparation of documents necessary to comply with federal, state and local regulations in the conduct of business activities.
• Assist attorneys to prepare transaction documents/materials Work with lawyers to prepare certificates and various documents in connection with asset purchase, finance and securitization transactions.
• Work directly with attorneys and clients during closing of transactions Manage and assist with the closing of various transactions, including preparation, coordination and organization of closing binders.
• Prepare/Conduct UCC Filings/Searches Assist lawyers in the preparation and filing of UCC filings and handle UCC filing search requests in all states.
• Liaison Establish relationships and effectively liaise with clients and vendors on a regular basis.
• Serve as a lead paralegal for the group and oversee all trainings and development of junior paralegal
Skills Needed to be Successful
• Four year college degree
• Self-motivated and detail oriented
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
• Must be available to work overtime
• Minumum 3-5 years experience in a similar role