Our client, a top law firm, has a full time/perm position open right now for our Software Development group, looking for a Senior Software Developer. This position is open to back fill a developer who recently transitioned into a new opportunity.
Core responsibilities include:
• Developing new software applications in partnership with business analysts and technical architects.
• Upgrading existing software as needs change.
• Localizing software products for different international markets.
• Testing software to ensure the code is correct, fixing (‘debugging’) errors where they occur, and rerunning and rechecking the solution until it produces the correct results.
• Working with trainers and technical writers to develop user support materials.
• Ensuring solutions are developed, and implemented according to industry best practices.
• Monitoring current and future trends, technology and information in the application development technology space with a focus towards positively affecting organizational projects.
• Presenting solutions to leadership, management, and peer developers.
• Ensuring solutions are well engineered, operable, maintainable, and delivered on schedule through code reviews, adherence to established standards, etc.
• Applying and integrating emerging technological trends to new and existing systems architecture.
• Supporting Business Partners, Analysts, Quality Assurance, and Production Support teams.
•Experience with Angular 2.0 is a big plus
•Must be familiar with Client Side MVVM frameworks
•Excellent understanding of OO principles
•Experience with both client and server side unit testing.
• Over 5+ years of experience developing, deploying and supporting complex computing applications in a large scale environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines; extensive, directly-related experience may be considered in-lieu of degree(s).
• Knowledge of a wide range of application development technologies .NET, SQL Server, Web Services, Reporting Services, Windows Services, Web Application Development and N Tier application development.
• Strong knowledge of Visual Studio, TFS and related development tools/environments.
• Strong knowledge of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) design and implementation over different operating systems and languages.
• Practical experience working within an Agile project management pipeline.
• Practical experience working within CI/CD DevOps pipeline.
• Ability to apply design concepts – layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns.
• Strong practical experience developing object-orientated applications using one or more object oriented languages ex. (C# .NET, Java, C++, etc…)
• Skills and knowledge in a wide range of technologies, including ASP.NET, ASP.MVC, C#, VB.NET, Web Services, XML, AJAX, jQuery, Silverlight, SQL Server, WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), WCF ( Windows Communication Foundation), WF (Windows Workflow Foundation)
• SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services) is a plus.
• UML modeling experience a plus
• ERD modeling experience a plus