$75000 - $85000
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administer various employee benefits programs, such as group health, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, life, and disability. Including assisting plan participants with daily questions.
- Assist in the on-boarding process of all new hires (professional staff and attorneys).
- Daily administration of benefits events in the Firm’s HRIS system, Workday.
- Generate monthly billing for vendors utilizing Workday.
- Administer Leaves of Absence including: STD, LTD, workers compensation & personal. Including interacting with the vendors and the internal payroll department.
- Handle COBRA Administration for the firm.
- Act as a key participant in the annual open enrollment process.
- Process all life Insurance Claims.
- Run additional government filings as needed.
- Bachelor's degree, with a preference in Business, Finance, or a Human Resources related field.
- Minimum of three years of Benefits experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong Excel skills (i.e. Vlookups, pivot tables, macros etc.).
- Must have Workday HRIS experience.
- Working knowledge of data analysis tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of major benefit laws and regulations which include COBRA, HIPAA, ERISA & Heath Care Reform.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving abilities and proven ability to pay close attention to detail and show strong initiative.
- Can organize, prioritize, plan and multi-task work activities in a high pressure environment. Ability to resolve issues effectively and confidentially.
- Client-focused with the ability to provide customer service in a professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a diverse & growth oriented environment.
- Experience with large law firms.
- Education certificate in Human Resources, CEBS, or other benefit related programs & certifications.