Digital Services Manager
Digital Services Manager
New York, New York
$135000 - $155000
The Digital & Delivery Services Manager will manage the day-to-day operations of the Digital Services, Reprographics and Mailroom teams with a focus on team collaboration while demonstrating and delivering excellent customer service to our internal and external clients. The manager will establish and implement standard procedures for team operations, with responsibility for the full spectrum of employee management, development and cross training between teams. The manager will also oversee all functions including mail, copy, imaging, supplies and messenger services.
- Collaborate with the Associate Director of Operations and Director of Digital & Delivery Services to establish clear expectations and work priorities, ensuring that work levels are balanced.
- Collaborate with the Associate Director of Operations and Director of Digital & Delivery Services on streamlining operations, recognizing and identifying issues and problems within the digital services, reprographics and mailroom teams.
- Provide leadership in a customer service intensive environment.
- Must be hands on and, when necessary, assist team with day-to-day operations.
- Act as a subject matter expert to the Digital Services, Reprographics and Delivery Services teams.
- Interfaces with internal and external clients as necessary.
- Create a work environment where the Digital Services and Delivery Services teams understand both internal and external client expectations.
- Responsible for staffing decisions, including interviewing, hiring, mentoring, and developing team members.
- Create, maintain, and enhance strong customer relationships across various levels of the organization.
- Ensure timely completion of necessary administrative duties such as staff time management, invoicing and accounting procedures.
- Review, analyze and forecast budgets and the cost of operations; adhere to department budget and seek opportunities to improve department efficiency and reduce expenses by streamlining operations.
- Support and take all necessary and approved actions to achieve departmental goals and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Work Experience, Skills
- 7 years of management experience in a Mailroom, Print Center, or Imaging environment.
- Associate Degree.
- Strong computer and technical skills (Microsoft Office).
- Proficient use of copy, print, scanning and imaging equipment.
- Understanding of postal equipment, including and not limited to, standard shipping software.
- Awareness of postal rules, with the ability to explain relevant regulations to internal clients.
- Knowledge and understanding of shipping/receiving procedures.
- Knowledge of reprographics equipment, working knowledge of MFD equipment, including various models for color and black/white multi-function devices.
- Experience leading and directing employees.
- Skilled at building and motivating a team.
- Ability to make independent decisions and use problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Computer proficiency in print, copy and mail environment, MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Adobe or similar programs.