San Francisco, California
$100000 - $130000
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Proactively support Partners/Lawyers’ client, practice and business development activities and outreach.
• Provide administrative support to two to three Partners and several Lawyers (Counsels and Associates).
• Participate in fostering a culture that is team-oriented and committed to the highest levels of client service and professional excellence.
Business Development/Client Impact:
• Understand business development and client priorities of each supported Partner/Lawyer.
• Maintain and update current list of contacts and business activities in CRM/Interaction database.
• Keep track of clients and other contacts and proactively work with Partners/Lawyers to schedule calls and meetings with them.
• Build relationship with clients and client assistants.
• Execute requested follow up calls with clients.
• Schedule client entertainment and assist with local event management.
• Assist with preparing materials for use in meetings, pitches and proposals.
• Undertake research in support of Partners/Lawyers’ business development as directed.
• A minimum of three years of relevant experience as an executive-level assistant in a law firm, professional services firm or other corporate environment.
• Strong interest and/or industry knowledge and background in Finance, Technology or Media or relevant legal experience.
• A great sense of client service and comfortable working in a high pace environment.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel and experience with CRM system. Knowledge of Interaction, a +.
• Excellent project management and analytical skills.
• Strong presentation and writing
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to interact credibly, diplomatically and effectively with all levels within the firm and with clients
• An undergraduate degree or relevant professional or industry experience is required.