$72100 - $101800
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Perform work in an efficient and cost-effective manner so as to permit the Firm to reasonably collect fees for such work; Meet expectations of billable hours target of 1,725 (unless otherwise specified);
* Perform daily case management tasks, including organizing and saving key case correspondence, pleadings, discovery, expert materials, and client documents;
* Assist attorney team with organization and maintenance of case documents, and routine monitoring of case dockets and patent activity;
* Assist with factual research in internal and external databases and coordinate with research services staff;
* Assist with deposition, hearing and trial preparation, in addition to electronic case filings;
* Coordinate with internal resources and outside vendor services;
* Work overtime as required; and
* Handle additional projects as assigned.
* Fundamental proficiency and understanding of the lifecycle of a litigation and working knowledge of key documents related to a litigation including, but not limited to, case correspondence, pleadings, discovery, depositions, expert discovery, trial and appellate documents;
* Advanced proficiency in software including, but not limited to, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and Acrobat Adobe;
* Fundamental proficiency in software including, but not limited to, MS PowerPoint, LiveNote, Case Notebook, Relativity and FTP software (FileZilla);
* Fundamental proficiency in online research and internet search resources (Lexis Nexis/Westlaw);
* The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to manage competing deadlines and assignments;
* Fundamental knowledge of Litigation practice-area-specific procedures and terminology;
* Fundamental to Advanced knowledge of relevant jurisdictional/court/agency processes and procedures, including knowledge of Federal court practices, local rules and deadlines; and
* Fundamental knowledge of timekeeping and expense reporting applications.
* At least 2 years of Paralegal experience (required);
* At least 2 years' litigation experience (required); General/Complex Litigation (preferred);
* Experience with Managing Clerk's office (required); and
* ABA-approved Paralegal Certificate (preferred); Bachelor's Degree (preferred).