New York, New York
$150000 - $180000
- Lead and oversee the Clerk’s Office, including one or more docketing clerks.
- Advise attorneys regarding court procedures, practice, and policy questions for both state and federal courts.
- Train firm personnel and oversee electronic and hard copy court filings.
- Develop short- and long-range litigation-support objectives, initiatives, and procedures; implement enhancements and refine litigation-support systems; and continuously evaluate their effectiveness to ensure the delivery of consistently exceptional services.
- Oversee the ongoing use and development of docketing and case management software, including CourtAlert.
- Manage the firm library and several of the firm’s subscriptions, including Bloomberg and the online Bluebook.