Marketing Events Coordinator
Marketing Events Coordinator
$75000 - $85000
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
· Lead and execute virtual webcasts, conferences and in-person seminars; coordinate with virtual producers; create and send invitations and email communications; schedule and run technical rehearsals and manage live events; confirmations and post-event follow-up; and coordinate Continuing Legal Education (CLE) letters and certificates with our CLE Specialist.
· Fluently use our marketing platforms (Vuture, InterAction, On24) to create and send save-the-dates/invitations and correspondence for social and content-facing events in person, virtually, or hybrid.
· Work closely with partners, practice managers, business development colleagues and the Events Team to conceptualize and pitch ideas, venues and entertainment for client events.
· Responsible for researching, sourcing, negotiating and contracting venues, entertainment and vendors/suppliers.
· Project manage by developing and communicating timelines, budgets and event details for live events such as the menu, décor, entertainment, photography, videography, ticketing, gifting, transportation/car service, security, arranging special accommodations and hiring staff and outside consultants.
· Oversee the lifecycle of events from start to finish, handle all logistics for virtual and live events, including on-site event management, scheduling and running tech rehearsals, and post-event follow-up, including all invoicing/payments, preparing estimated budgets and final cost reports, tracking attendance, drafting follow-up correspondence, logging activities and tracking client and lawyer feedback.
· Work closely with the firm's in-house Conference Center to coordinate logistics for virtual and on-site events.
· Coordinate with Accounting and the General Counsel's Office to ensure all vendors/suppliers' contracts and payments are managed appropriately and the firm receives the best level of service.
· Represent the firm and its core values at all times.
· Provide support to Event team colleagues when necessary.
· Collaborate with support administrative staff that assists with large-scale events and virtual events.
· Be creative and stay current on new venues, vendors, event trends, locations and resources.
· Understand the firm's market offerings, practice areas and target business market.
· When needed, collaborate and provide oversight to outside event consultants handling events for the firm.
· Bachelor's degree and 2 -5 years of experience in a professional setting or services firm.
· Technology savvy and a familiarity with databases and platforms; Zoom and M.S. Office are required—Vuture, On24 and InterAction preferred.
· Must be available to work overtime, evenings and some weekends.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills to confidentially and diplomatically communicate with lawyers, senior management, clients and colleagues.
· Ability to lead and work independently, meet deadlines and perform well under pressure.
· Detail-oriented, a self-starter, outstanding project management skills and a team player.
· Event experience in New York or other major cities; knowledgeable of venues and vendors.