Senior Docket Clerk
Senior Docket Clerk
$90000 - $100000
- Dockets and calendars documents through the eDockets Docketing Program.
- Serves as liaison to the eDockets Technical Support Department in troubleshooting systems problems with the processing of their data.
- Searches for, retrieves, and provides docket sheets as requested by attorneys, legal assistants, and support staff.
- Obtains copies of decisions/orders rendered by court through on line Federal and State Research Programs.
- Prepares daily litigation calendar, as well as the Firm's bi-weekly calendar.
- Trains law clerks and other MLC personnel to perform docketing/calendar procedures through the use of the department eDockets program.
- Responsible for electronic filing of documents with courts that are on line.
- Performs duties of Law Clerk and serves as a back-up to the Docketing Supervisor as needed.
- Manages Firm resources responsibly.
- Complies with and understands Firm operation, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant firm computer software programs (e.g., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), with the ability to learn new software and operating systems
- Experience working with eDockets, PACER systems, the Internet, and Electronic Filing
- Knowledge of Federal and State rules on service of process, court rules, procedures and personnel
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective work relationships with others
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and planning skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs