$85000 - $90000
- Deliver expert service focused on the timely resolution of issues while exceeding client expectations for quality and professionalism.
- Receive incoming technical issues and requests that will include software, hardware and operating system problems for all company and customer-supported technologies. This will include desktops, laptops, wireless devices, peripherals, and commercial as well as proprietary software within the organization.
- Perform general break/fix and preventative maintenance functions as necessary: provide hands-on and/or remote support to desktops, laptops, wireless devices, and peripherals. You may also be required to perform basic hardware/software troubleshooting on servers and other network components.
- Perform all build, configuration, and install services for desktops, laptops, wireless devices, peripherals etc.
- Escalate issues and requests to higher level (Engineering Teams, Application Development, 3rd-party Vendors, etc.) whenever necessary in accordance with pre-defined SLA’s.
- Open, track, escalate and resolve each assigned ticket in our in-house problem ticketing system.
- Experience with Citrix / Azure environments.
- Able to work flexible shifts (7am-6pm, M-F) and be available for 24x7 off-hours coverage rotation (nights & weekends).
Basic working knowledge and understanding of:
- Security related technologies (multifactor authentication, application control, encryption solutions, etc.)
- Microsoft Windows version through Windows 11 Operating Systems for desktops & laptops
- Microsoft Office versions through M365
- O365 Migrations and Management
- Wireless devices and networks.
- Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, and associated services (DNS, WINS, DHCP, etc.).
- Microsoft Exchange Server and Cloud mail services.
- MS Intune Experience
- Implementation of Firewalls (is a plus)
- Implementation of Switches (is a plus)
- Meraki Wireless
- Networking architecture and equipment (routers, firewalls, switches, cabling, VoIP, etc.)
- Backup-related technologies (hardware/software and cloud solutions)
- Hard Drive Imaging
- Knowledge of iManage products
- Litera product suite
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years full-time experience in a technical support role.
- Technical certification in a relevant technology discipline. (preferred)
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid NYS driver’s license and be willing to travel throughout the New York Tristate area.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of internal and customer contacts.