An elite international law firm is seeking a Jr Help Desk Analyst for the NY office.
• 100% phone support on software (applications issues). This job has no hardware component.
• Mostly helping users with applications problems such as: installing, re-installing and updating programs, running virus scans, helping with corrupted documents, issues with the application
of styles to WP documents and remote log on issues.
• Trouble shooting and configuring remote access applications and services (we have many mobility applications and run several hundred different “business” applications programs depending on
the department – we also all routinely remote into Citrix for use of our desktops when we are at home). This person helps with resolutions of systems issues, malfunctions or software
programming problems, and authentications issues for log ins from home.
• Assist users with MS Word document issues (document formatting, tables, graphs and MS Excel). Resolve problems via the use of remote control utilities.
• Password re-sets for multiple applications.
• Update technical documentation, update job tickets and projects requests.
The correct person for this job:
• Has a college degree
• Is doing phone support on software issues.
• Has used a ticketing system and understands how to document calls appropriately.
• Has assisted users on the phone by walking them through the steps to resolution.
• Has experience troubleshooting and configuring remote access applications and services such as : Citrix, Filesite, Outlook and Internet connections.
• Has very strong MS Word, MS Excel & PowerPoint to be able to be able to resolve issues with document formatting, table and graphs.
• Routinely uses a knowledge database to research and learn more about issue resolutions.