Responsibilities include word processing, drafting correspondence, briefs, memos and agreements, filing, billing, time entry, answering telephones, faxing, scheduling meetings and conference rooms, making travel arrangements, submitting expenses, calendar maintenance and handling daily mail. The right candidate is an organized team player with strong excel skills, poise, professionalism and comprehensive Italian speaking and writing fluency.
• Strategically book/manage the calendar, book appointments, manage to-do’s and maintain frequently changing calendars
• Organize travel and itineraries including international travel, manage the travel process from beginning to end to include all ground transport and hotel bookings, meeting room requirements and catering
• Provide support to the attorneys in preparation for client meetings both from a logistics and content perspective
• Assist in ad-hoc and special projects as needed
• Prepare, reconcile and track expense reports
• Editing and managing correspondence and pleadings.
• Perform legal research, and reviewing and analyze files
• Consistent follow-up with multiple cases and maintaining firm docket.
• Organizing and managing calendar for court deadlines and hearings.
• Taking and transcribing dictation.
• Meeting deadlines while staying organized and maintaining accuracy.
• Fluency in Italian
• Ability to switch flawlessly between English and Italian both verbally and in writing
• Detail-oriented, efficient and reliable
• Possess a “can do” attitude and maintain a positive team player mentality
• Ability to communicate effectively with attorneys, staff and team members regarding commitments, deadlines, challenges, requests, etc.
• Ability to deliver a high standard of customer service in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong initiative required; ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
• Willingness and ability to learn new skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4-6 years of professional work experience, preferably in the legal field, supporting a high level executive on both business and personal matters
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability, life insurance and paid vacation time. A competitive salary is commensurate with experience.