- Recruiting the right staff takes time. Outsourcing recruitment allows you to focus on your core business and developing and retaining your existing staff.
- A professional search agency has access to a large pool of candidates who may not know about your company or have considered working for you. They have relationships with passive job seekers who may be a better fit with your organization than those who happen to be reading the paper that day.
- Professional search consultants are experts and specialists in the field of recruiting. They have more resources available to them than an employer would have. They perform searches on a full-time basis, which provides them with numerous helpful contacts.
- Professional search consultants are usually better trained in interviewing and screening candidates because it is their profession and they do it all day. Search consultants will then interview candidates to make sure their goals and objectives are in line with your position. They will go over a candidate’s work history to iron out the details and to assess whether it is consistent with what the employer is looking for. Some candidates lack the skills necessary for a particular position or their previous experience may not be strong enough to handle the demands of particular job.
- Search consultants can rule out candidates that are requesting a higher salary than a company is willing to pay. Or, if the candidate would be an exceptional fit for the company, a search consultant can present you with a terrific candidate that you would have overlooked because they are outside the salary range.
- When you add up the hours spent and opportunity costs, using a recruitment agency is more cost effective than undertaking your own recruitment.
- Professional search agencies can offer support and advice on salaries, market trends and availability.
- Recruitment is what we do. We have a real passion for it, which means we do it well, and we do it fast.